If you are looking for the best blenders for smoothies, you probably have noticed thousands of brands and models out there, all claimed to be the one and only. Smoothies are your best friends if you are looking for a delicious and healthy treat. But making smoothies can be a hassle without the right tool. That’s why finding your trusted blender is very important. Let’s take a look at our options out there. Of course you can walk in any store and find a blender of some sort there. But how do you know if it’s the best blenders for smoothies? I myself like to do my homework first before making the decision. Looking up reviews and specifications online can give you a good idea of how the blender works, if it’s going to last, and if it is designed to be the best smoothie maker. The following are my top choices for smoothies.
Let’s take a look at the comparison chart of these top blenders:
An Overview of Top Best Blenders for Smoothies:
Blendtec TB-621-20 Total Blender, Black
At the top of the price range, this Blendtec blender has quite a few impressive traits to it. The blender claimed a spot in my list of best blenders for smoothies because of its commercial-grade motor, which runs at 1560 Watt. Powerful motor means you can blend almost any ingredients fast. Always run out of time in the morning and still want a fresh smoothie for breakfast? This fast and powerful blender is your solution. I also like the versatility of this blender. It can make smoothies, juices, and can even knead bread dough. With limited kitchen space, I definitely love that the blender can work as a mixer as well!
Other perks of Blendtec TB-621-20 Total Blender, Black
- Lightweight: Makes it easier to pour out your drink
- Time saving: The included recipe book gives you 200+ recipes that requires less than 90 seconds to make.
- Easy to store: The blender is only 15.5 inches tall and will fit under most cabinets.
So the only downside is its price. However, if you have limited time or kitchen space, I definitely recommend this blender. It will prove to be a worthy investment in the long run. How much money would you spend if you buy a blender, food processor, and stand mixer separately? Its versatility wins Blendtec Total Blender a place in my list of the best blenders for smoothies.
Give Me 9 Minutes And I’ll Give You best smoothie blender
Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender
This blender gets its name from the Hemisphere-shaped bowl and blade system. This design is what I love most about Breville Hemisphere Control Blender. The blades are rounded along the bottom of the bowl, so no ingredient is left untouched. It’s also able to pull down ingredients to blend evenly from top to bottom of the container. That ability alone makes it one of the best blenders for smoothies. If you are like me, you would like a smooth drink without uneven chunk, no matter what types of ingredients are in it. After all, the beauty of smoothies is that you can mix up anything you like.
Other plus points to this blender:
- Easy to use: I like that the blender has an LCD timer, so you can read and adjust quickly. Illuminated buttons are also a nice touch.
- Pre-programmed smoothies settings: The blender can alternate the speed for the best blending result. All you have to do is to press start and wait for your delicious drink.
- Easy to store: The cord wraps neatly under the bottom of the blender so no more messy tangles. Remember, the easier it is to get it in place, the more often you will use it!
Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed
My first impression of this blender is its large capacity. It’s family-friendly for sure with an 8-cup container. Vitamix TurboBlend is the best smoothie blender for parties and gathering, as you will be able to serve more drinks after each blending cycle. For single ladies like me, you can always make a bigger batch of soup or drinks and store the leftover too.
I am convinced that Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed is one of the best blenders for smoothies because:
- Included Tamper: With the included tamper, you can blend thicker mix easily.
- Spill-proof vented lid with removable plug: You can add extra ingredients without turning off the motor. This is helpful for recipes that require a long list of ingredients.
- 6ft long power cord: I like that I can move away from the outlet a little bit and arranging the blender more freely.
Unlike other blender, Vitamix TurboBlend only has two speed settings. I would like to have more speed options and adjust to different recipes. However, it’s not a big issue as sometimes simple is better. I know my mom would love this blender because it does the job without confusing her with too many options. The large capacity also requires more space to store. So it’s something to think about if you have a small kitchen like I do. However, I think it’s definitely a great choice if you have a bigger space and more people to share your drinks with.
best smoothie maker – Which one is best for your family?
Vitamix 5200s Black
Vitamix seems to be a winning brand among the best blenders for smoothies. Vitamix 5200s Black has all the winning features of the best smoothie maker, such as an oversized container for extra drinks, a tamper to work with tougher ingredients, and a removable lid plug that allows you to add extra ingredients while blending.
Aside from the classic features, I also recommend the 5200s because of its improvements compared to previous models:
- Variable speed options: Allows adjustment to different ingredients
- Classic dial control: The classic dial control may seem a little old fashioned but gives you a very intuitive control.
- Long warranty time: Vitamix gives you a 7-year warranty for this blender.
The Real Truth About best blenders 2014
Which is the best blender?
Each blender comes with its own pros and cons. So what make these options above the best blenders for smoothies? What I did was to consider the following criteria when comparing one blender to another.
- Motor power: The higher the power is, the faster and easier it is to blend. However, higher power often comes with higher price tag so pick the one that best fit your needs.
- Versatility: Are you going to use it just for smoothies? Or would you like to make soups, bread, or ice dessert sometimes with the blenders?
- Storage vs capacity: Look for neater design and extra storage features like wrapped cords. However, if you have extra room in your kitchen, a larger container will allows you to make more drinks to share with everyone.
- Easy vs complex control: Again, consider what you will be making with your blender. The best blenders for smoothies can have only two different speeds, because it’s enough for most drink recipes. Now if you would like to make soup or peanut butter shakes, look for more complex pre-programs.
– Warranty time: We all hope that the blender will last as long as possible, but in case anything goes wrong, longer warranty always helps.
Overall, I believe that you can’t go wrong with the four blenders above. Each and every one of them will give you fresh, delicious and easy smoothies in a few seconds. So just look at the list above and pick the best blender for yourself.
Can you see more what is the best blender for smoothies
Breville Hemisphere Control Blender is quite high-tech with a neat design. It belongs to younger, techie users with limited space but lots of love for convenient pre-programmed settings. Blendtec Home The Professional’s Choice Total Blender, on the other hand, will be the best friend of experienced home chef. The powerful motor allows you to work with fruits, ice, dough, nuts and so many other ingredients.
Back to basic, Vitamix TurboBlend Two Speed proves that it can be simple and intuitive and still be one the best blenders for smoothies. No flashy features, but it sticks to what it does best, and that is to make your smoothies quickly. If you still want a little bit more variations than that, then Vitamix 5200s Black is the perfect choice, with added speed settings. Both Vitamix blenders are great for big family and party planners.
For me, my final choice is the Blendtec Total Blender. I have to admit, the streamline design with illuminated buttons win me over. It will fit nicely in my tiny kitchen counter, and let me set up easily even in the faint morning light. Smaller container is not an issue for me, as I am more than willing to make more batches of delicious drinks when my friends come over.
So among the best blenders for smoothies, which is the right one for you? Are you a tech-lover, a home chef, or a mother of three kids? Whoever you are, I’m sure you are busy with a million things in life, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have time for a nice smoothie. Pick your favorite blender, and start making small change in your diet, one healthy smoothie at a time!
Big discounts are being effective. Click here to Buy one of the best blender for smoothies products at amazon now!!!
You can see : How To Find The Best Blender for green smoothies